- What is input output channel?
- What are the input and output ports?
- What are some examples of input output ports?
- Which device is both output and input?
- What are the 10 input devices?
- What are the 20 input devices?
- How many types of addressing is possible in i o?
- What is considered an input?
- What is input example?
- What are 5 input devices?
- What is Channel in networking?
- What are 5 input and output devices?
- What are 10 input devices and their functions?
- What is a visual channel?
What is input output channel?
Alternatively referred to as the input channel and I/O channel, the input/output channel is a line of communication in a computing device.
The I/O channel is the channel between the input/output bus and memory to the CPU or a computer peripheral.
Hardware terms, Input, Output..
What are the input and output ports?
(1) (Input/Output port) An I/O port is a socket on a computer that a cable is plugged into. The port connects the CPU to a peripheral device via a hardware interface or to the network via a network interface. See port, standards – hardware interfaces, DisplayPort, HDMI and USB.
What are some examples of input output ports?
Input Output PortsSerial Port : Used for external modems and older computer mouse. … Parallel Port : Used for scanners and printers. … Universal Serial Bus (or USB) Port : It can connect all kinds of external USB devices such as external hard disk, printer, scanner, mouse, keyboard, etc. … Firewire Port : … Ethernet Port :
Which device is both output and input?
For instance, a keyboard or computer mouse is an input device for a computer, while monitors and printers are output devices. Devices for communication between computers, such as modems and network cards, typically perform both input and output operations.
What are the 10 input devices?
10 Examples of Input DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Touchpad.Scanner.Digital Camera.Microphone.Joystick.Graphic Tablet.More items…•
What are the 20 input devices?
Answer:keyboard.mouse.scanner.joy stick.track ball.light pen.touch screen.microphone.More items…•
How many types of addressing is possible in i o?
There are four main types of I/O.
What is considered an input?
1. Any information or data sent to a computer for processing is considered input. Input or user input is sent to a computer using an input device. … The input example (top) shows data being sent from a keyboard to a computer.
What is input example?
The definition of input is something entered into a machine or other system, the act of entering data or other information, or input can also describe giving one’s help, advice or thoughts. An example of input is the text you type into your computer. An example of input is when data is typed into the computer.
What are 5 input devices?
Keyboard.Image scanner.Microphone.Pointing device. Graphics tablet. Game controller. Light pen. Mouse. Optical. Pointing stick. Touchpad. Touchscreen. Trackball.Refreshable braille display.Sound card. Sound chip.Webcam. Softcam.Video card. GPU.
What is Channel in networking?
A channel is a communication medium, the path that data takes from source to destination. A channel can be comprised of so many different things: wires, free space, and entire networks. Signals can be routed from one type of network to another network with completely different characteristics.
What are 5 input and output devices?
Input and Output DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Microphone.Bar code reader.Graphics tablet.
What are 10 input devices and their functions?
Keyboard. Keyboard is the most common and very popular input device which helps to input data to the computer. … Mouse. Mouse is the most popular pointing device. … Joystick. Joystick is also a pointing device, which is used to move the cursor position on a monitor screen. … Light Pen. … Track Ball. … Scanner. … Digitizer. … Microphone.More items…
What is a visual channel?
A visual channel is a way to control the appearance of marks,independent of the dimensionality of the geometric primitive. There are many different visual channels and the figure below shows a few of them, such as position, color, shape, and size, etc..